How can you contribute to a healthy ocean for all? Get informed using our favorite resources on a range of ocean topics. Check out our list of recommended actions you can take. Attend an event to build your ocean literacy and build community. And spread the word!#OceanCollectiv
- Support hurricane victims Support those effected by the hurricanes in the Caribbean. Donate to the a Barbuda Recovery and Conservation Trust Fund.
- Kick your plastic addiction Start by ditching straws (pledge to #StopSucking) and don’t stop there. Ask your elected official to support plastic reduction measures.
- Tune in to Our Ocean Conference Diplomats from all over the world are meeting in Malta to make ocean conservation commitments. Amplify the #OurOcean messages.
- Rock the Vote Register to vote, vote in every election, and be an engaged citizen.
- Reduce your footprint Calculate your carbon footprint and then shrink it.
- Use way less plastic Take this pledge to refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Get informed Dig into our curated set resources on key ocean issues.
- Choose sustainable seafood Download the Seafood Watch app and stick to the green list.
- Choose sustainable all food Support small, diverse local farms. What happens upstream matters.
- Clean up the coast Participate in beach and river cleanups, and track your impact using Litterati.
- Be an ocean-friendly tourist Choose a resort with the highest standards in sustainability.
- Donate to an ocean cause You can find some of our favorites on our resource page.
- Help spread the word! Share what you know, what you learn, and what we share @oceancollectiv with #oceancollectiv.